James Lawden

"I have been training with Pete for over 20 years, on and off, though Pete never seems to get any older. When I returned to Tokyo this year after 7 years away Pete was the natural choice as trainer. 20 years ago the focus was on strength but now I am a senior member also on stretching and flexibility. Pete is very creative, 20 years ago he had me running up and down to the squash courts in the Old TAC Sports building 20 times to finish off a class, now he can find any space or equipment to create some form of exercise (torture). He also taught me to swim properly. And all done with a great sense of humour." I highly reccommend Pete is you are serious about your health and regaining your fitness and functionality. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED