LENI MUSICK HESTER

Before I started working out with Pete I had gotten progressively stiffer and weaker. Multiple joint injuries and surgery’s had weakened me and my flexibility was almost non existent. I couldn’t decide whether to laugh or cry when Pete wanted me to put my leg up on a bar and stretch! Practically impossible. In addition, I had put on a lot of weight and just continually made bad food choices. I was discouraged and tired and in lousy shape. Pete was completely hands on. He didn’t tell me what to do and then wander off. He set each machine for me, stood there and encouraged me or corrected my form. He was completely interactive. He didn’t just focus on the exercises. He listened to what my concerns were, he made dietary suggestions and he constantly encouraged me without ever being critical. I’ll be honest, in the beginning I kind of dreaded my sessions because I was so bad at everything, then one day and got there and Pete told me to get my foot up on that stupid bar, and I COULD!!! I hadn’t even seen the progress I was making at first! After that, my attitude kept improving and with it, my mobility! Pete doesn’t lump everyone into the same mold. He took into account my personal history, my age, previous injuries and even the mood I was in. He pushed me to do things I didn’t believe I could do, but only ever in a positive way! I can’t even express the different in my life from when I first started working with Pete until now. I had to have a knee replacement surgery, but after the surgery, I was able to use the things Pete taught me to rock rehab. I’ve lost 50 lbs. and I feel like a completely different person! Pete’s whole person approach to training, nutrition and everything else was an inspiration! I couldn’t have done it without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED