Philip Greenan


Improving fitness and reducing weight were my goals when I started with Pete. The key to progress is my motivation level, raising and maintaining it at a high level. With motivation comes discipline and action, which leads to progress. Pete and I have established great personal chemistry. His instruction and advice have built up my motivation, and I have made major progress in the last 5 months. I can do exercises now that I never imagined I could….. my wife says I feel like a different man when she hugs me !! I highly recommend Pete, he has made a huge difference to my fitness and help me shed a lot of unwanted pounds.

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED