Andrew Turner


Before I met Pete I had been working with other trainers. Not being someone who likes working out and unable to exercise alone I began using a Personal Trainer after a knee operation in 2001. Unfortunately I didn't meet Pete until 2008 and for the previous 7 years had worn a knee support almost constantly. Within a few weeks of working with Pete my brace was off and I was exercising without any supports for the first time since the operation. He worked on my balance, core strength and muscle tone. Pete has a different approach to fitness and I not only found myself becoming fitter but wanting to train and exercise. This had never been the case previously.
My time in Tokyo came to an end in 2010 and I miss my training sessions with Pete but 2 years later I'm not wearing a brace and still keeping fit.

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED