Graham Cunningham


Core, structure, function - words I have learned a lot about since I have been training with The Fitness Code. My body shape has altered significantly in the last six months and I feel so much stronger. Its not just a feeling either. I ran the Tokyo marathon this year and, in previous marathons I have required at least a week of recovery. This one took me 2 days. This is solely due to the training I have received from The Fitness Code. The training has also equipped me with exercises that I can do almost anywhere and anytime, meaning I have not just become fit, I have also learned how to stay fit for the rest of my life. I have no reservations about recommending Pete Carey and The Fitness Code to anyone interested in leading an energetic and successful life.

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED