Philip Kneipp


"I have been training with Shotgun Pete since July 2009. He was recommended to me from highly credible sources and has not disappointed. The Fitness Code, which Pete has lived for so many years, has completely changed the way I train, and the way I view training. The time and effort that he commits to each individual session is outstanding. After every session I feel as though I have reached a new level, or achieved a goal. He is a man of tremendous character and is highly respected. I would recommend The Fitness Code to anyone who is committed."

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED