Eugene Kyim


"I trained with Peter for 3 years in Tokyo, and during that time I was not only able to reduce my body fat from 20% to 12%, but also measurably improved my swimming technique, something which I had wanted to do for a long time. I found Pete to be an excellent fitness trainer (and swim coach), always ready with a good mix of tough encouragement and humour. I enjoyed training with him immensely and would recommend anyone thinking about it to stop thinking and start training with him! My only regret now is that I am no longer in Tokyo and able to benefit from Peter's direct hands-on training. I also really appreciated Pete's willingness to adapt the training to my challenging work and travel schedule."

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED