Karl Hutchinson


"After several years of an off-and-on exercise program on my own, I decided to bring Pete on to provide some direction and discipline. Over the course of a few months I lost over 10 pounds and my energy level improved considerably. Pete got me into the pool, fixed my stroke, and started me on a grueling but rewarding swim workout regime to complement the resistance training routines that he designed for me. Pete will push you but will always make it fun; he's a very positive can-do guy who genuinely cares about all his clients."

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED