Shawn E. O'Hara


"I trained with Pete in Tokyo for almost 3 years. Without question he is one of the best fitness trainers I have ever met. Under his watchful eye, I was my most fit those three years. I took weight training, sculpting and strengthening, and swimming lessons from him. We met three times a week and every time I had a challenging and fulfilling workout. But he is the type of trainer who believes in life style change for life - so he still keeps in touch. Two moves and 5 years later, he is still encouraging me to exercise, stay healthy and eat right. He is my inspiration and motivation on those ‘tough’ days at the gym. I am lucky to have this type of support and it has allowed me to continue to be very active, golfing, skiing, hiking, biking and keeping up with my little nieces! If you have the chance to work with Pete or use his products, I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity!"

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED