Jamie Slaymaker


"I have been training with Pete for approximately 4 years now and in that time I have managed to go from 117kg to 82kg and complete two triathlons with another three planned over the next five months. Thanks to Pete's endless enthusiasm and knowledge base I have managed to completely alter my lifestyle, eating, and training regime so that I am now in the best shape of my life. Pete's wide variety of expertise has also allowed me to branch out into other fitness areas that I would never have previously considered such as swimming and functional training. All in all I can't think of a better coach to help you make advances in your training whether an overweight beginner (such as I was) or as a seasoned athlete."

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED