Nick Cederwell


"I started seeing Pete Carey about a year ago after having experienced lower back problems. I had basically slipped a disc in my lower back several times over the last 6 years and wanted to rectify the problem once and for all. The emphasis was on strengthening my lower back muscles, and overall core body strengthening through plyometric exercises and functional training, as well as stretching. I can honestly say that I haven't had a problem with my back since seeing Pete. My overall fitness levels have improved immensely over the last 12 months and my metabolic rate has increased. I also find I am much less susceptible to small niggly injuries. His sessions are hard but rewarding and motivating. I also have become much more self-motivated and recenly I completed a 100 kilometer hike up and down a mountain."

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED