Darian Wilson


"I started training with Pete in April 2009 and lost almost 10 pounds in my first month. More importantly, I started feeling better and actually enjoyed my workouts after too many years of living an inactive lifestyle. Pete started working with me at a level that was appropriate for my body and circumstances, and is constantly pushing me to improve my fitness and health. I highly recommend Pete and The Fitness Code to anybody looking to lead a more healthy life. Thanks Pete!"

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED