Steve Parsons


“I have been training with Pete since 2005 for fitness and functional training. In that time, I have completely changed my lifestyle and feel much fitter and fresher. I have also run 2 marathons, a feat I would never have been able to accomplish before starting my training with Pete. My balance, posture, physique and fitness levels have all improved immensely and I would strongly recommend anyone joining The Fitness Code in order to improve their stamina and to lead a fuller and healthy life.”

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED