Kyle Murphy


I have worked with Pete in the past. He taught  me to swim at age 58! So, he can teach an old Marine new tricks!

Now am working with him again at age 73 and my body does not move as it should. I could have gone back in the gym and started weight training etc. However, I spoke with Pete and he recommended a more systemic approach. After an initial evaluation we started a stretching program with a slow reintroduction to weight training. Slow but sure. May not sound like much but it is exhausting as muscles and joints, which have not been used much lately, are woke up and being used again. I am walking better and more importantly without pain.

I wholeheartedly recommend Pete. He is helping me as I am sure he is helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED