Frank D Hart


Peter has been instrumental in getting me off the couch and back into training again. At the age of 75 my body had relaxed to a slouch , walking with a walking stick and breathing was difficult if I walked anywhere. 
Pete has helped me , inspired me to get to the gym regularly and has slowly stretched me out in the past three months that I’m now walking without a stick, my stance is more upright , regained my breathing and my voice is stronger.
Pete is a great communicator at the gym and away from it inspiring me to continue my exercises and has got me back to my favorite sport - swimming.
I’m really enjoying the challenge and with Pete’s helpful persistence & assistance has helped me enjoy sports again and lifted me up to a higher level of fitness. Many thanks for that Pete. I highly recommend Pete Carey if your over 60 particularly and want to improve your fitness lifestyle and live longer he’s your man.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED