Chad Rowan (Akebono Taro) World Famous Sumo Champion

-->
I’ve known Pete for many years.  He works out at one of the gyms I train at.  I have seen him train many clients.  His sessions are very demanding but you can also see the results.  He is always looking for a new challenge.  He has helped me in many ways with my training and given me a lot of useful advice.  It doesn’t matter what your fitness level is Pete will motivate, educate, and inspire you to reach your goal.   I highly recommend TheFitnessCode to anyone that is serious about their health.  Thanks Pete!

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED