Michael Campbell


I have been training with Pete for about 8 months now and I have gone a long way to improving my posture, learning to walk in a straight line and generally upping my level of fitness and stamina. I have really enjoyed training with Pete and have got into a solid routine which has given me confidence to take my own initiative and do other things such as workouts in the pool on a regular basis. I started training with Pete to counter stress and I would certainly recommend Pete to anyone needing help establishing a program of physical exercise in order to balance other aspects of busy lifestyles in Tokyo. I hope that over time I will become disciplined enough to keep exercising by myself on a regular basis so that I can maintain my current level of fitness - if I can achieve this, then my time with Pete will have been very well spent time indeed.

DISCLAIMER: The following are all unpaid testimonials of clients who have trained with Pete Carey's The Fitness Code. There is No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary of your personal training according to each individuals program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED