Mark Ocock



I was introduced to Pete by a colleague who assured me that he can deliver results. Pete has certainly not disappointed. I am now stronger, fitter and I just generally look much better than before thanks to his unrivalled enthusiasm and energy.

Pete starts with the basics before then showing you a whole toolbox of training methods and techniques that can be used daily either at home or in the gym. I am now far more aware how my body works and functions and the daily maintenance that needs to be done to keep things running smoothly. Due to his wealth of experience he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything in detail and he also has plenty of stories to keep you smiling whilst you train!

Pete genuinely cares about his clients and training with him is both fun and rewarding. I would highly recommend him to all as he is very flexible and will create a program that tailors to your specific needs which then helps you develop better choices and habits to continue with your new healthy lifestyle for many years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2009 - 2020 WWW.THEFITNESSCODE.COM/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED